When you need to replace vulnerable passwords and PINs with a secure authentication solution, multispectral biometrics from HID Global delivers. The Lumidigm® M-Series fingerprint reader outperforms conventional devices in its class, delivering usability, high-performance liveness detection and reliable biometric matching perfect for PC-based authentication, IT security, and single sign-on (SSO).
- HID® Lumidigm® M-Series M211 Fingerprint Reader
- HID® Lumidigm® M-Series M210 Fingerprint Module
Easy to deploy in your Windows, Linux, or Android environment, the USB desktop M-Series:
- Improves productivity — Multispectral fingerprint imaging works in all environments, consistently capturing high-quality fingerprint images even when the finger is dry, wet, dirty or in strong light.
- Strengthens security — Prevent fraudulent use of fake or stolen biometric data with high-performance liveness detection, encryption and physical tamper detection.
- Deliver matching accuracy — Be confident that only legitimate users are authenticated with reliable 1:1 matching and 1:N search.
M-Series readers bring proven multispectral fingerprint imaging to demanding yet cost-sensitive logical access applications, with development tools that help speed your time to market.
From employee network access to point-of-sale (POS) transactions, from securing confidential healthcare data to authenticating citizens for government benefits, the M-Series readers deliver usability and accuracy to your demanding yet cost‑sensitive logical access control applications.
Lumidigm® M-Series Fingerprint Sensors are compact USB desktop devices that deliver proven multispectral fingerprint technology to outperform conventional biometric sensors in busy logical access environments.
- HID patented Lumidigm Multispectral Imaging (MSI) technology provides reliable capture for real-world productivity
- HID MSI works on the most difficult finger types – wet, dry, aged, damaged and oily
- ISO/IEC 30107-3 Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) certified liveness detection prevents the use of fake or stolen biometric data
- Support for Windows, Linux and Android operating systems
- HID provides the top-ranked MINEX III algorithm and supports 1:1 matching and 1:N searching on‑device or on the USB host
When knowing “who” matters, the cost-effective M-series USB desktop sensors replace weak passwords and PINs with reliable multispectral biometric authentication for real-world logical access control in your enterprise.