The EikonTouch 510 USB capacitive fingerprint reader provides quick and reliable biometric authentication. Our patented technology reaches up into the ridges and valleys of the fingerprint to capture fine print details. The result is the ability to capture a wide range of fingerprints. Our Digital ID Hardware Engine Companion Processor enables match-on-device and OTP generation in secure, dedicated hardware.
- Steelcoat® for durability (> 4 million touches)
- Small form factor
- Works well with dry, moist or rough fingerprints
- High-quality fingerprint image
- Multiple cable lengths and connectors
- Match-on-device, OTP options
Designed for use with HID software, the EikonTouch is also available with a Software Development Kit that provides flexible APIs to enable fast integration with a broad range of applications. Available in multiple cable lengths and connector configurations to meet your use case requirements. Whether you are an enterprise customer or a system integrator, our biometric identity verification solutions provide a natural extension to your security systems and applications.
- Image Resolution: 508 ppi
- Scanned Finger Area (mm): 12.8 x 18
- 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Reader Size (mm): 84 x 33.8 x 14.3
- USB 2.0 full speed (Type A) or Micro USB (Type B)
- USB Data Encryption: AES-56 (no export restriction), AES-128 (export restrictions)
- Ingress Protection: IP 63 for moisture and dust protection
Windows Hello is a more personal way to sign in to your Windows 10 devices with just a look or a touch. You’ll get enterprise-grade security without having to type in a password.
EikonTouch 510 is plug and play for use with Windows Hello.