The DigitalPersona 5200 Fingerprint Module is certified for both FIPS 201/PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP 20 standards. It produces 500 dot-per-inch (dpi) fingerprint images in ANSI and ISO/IEC standard formats. The hard glass imaging window is sealed against dust and liquids (IP64) and is highly resistant to chemical and physical damage. On-board electronics automatically control calibration and data transfer over the USB interface. Its compact size and convenient mounting features simplify OEM integration.
- FIPS 201 PIV & Mobile ID FAP 20 certified
- Fine-grained power control
- Blue platen illumination
- 500 dpi images
- High-durability glass top surface
- IP64-rated top surface sealed against dust and liquid
- Counterfeit finger rejection
- Compatible with DigitalPersona SDKs
This self-contained module optically scans the fingerprint when the user touches the glass imaging window. The DigitalPersona 5200 Module can be used with any standards-compatible fingerprint templates extractor or matcher — including the DigitalPersona® FingerJet™ Biometric Engine.
The DigitalPersona 5200 Fingerprint Module is designed for use with a full range of DigitalPersona Software Development Kits from HID Global®. Easy to program and integrate, the DigitalPersona SDK runtime environment is free to distribute with customer applications. Whether you are an OEM or system integrator, HID’s biometric identity verification solutions provide a natural extension to your applications.
- Pixel resolution: 500 dpi (native), 1000 dpi (interpolated)
- 8-bit grayscale (256 gray levels)
- Scan capture area: 15.24 mm x 20.32 mm
- Platen size: 20.0 mm x 24.0 mm
- Module size: 62.5 mm (l) x 35 mm (w) x 21.4 mm (h)
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- IP64-rated seal between top case and glass surface
- Certifications: RoHS, REACH, FCC, UL, USB, WEEE, Class B, CE, ICES, BSMI, MIC, BSI, WHQL