The TouchChip® TCET module is compact, cost effective and easy to integrate. The on-board processor is used for capture and match, delivering fast and accurate results. It can store up to approximately 100 user templates and supports USB, SPI or UART interfaces. Power consumption is less than 100mA during capture and match.
For easy integration, the TCET module is fully assembled and tested — just connect and interface using simple commands. The Enhanced Image Mode (EIM) optimizes image quality over a broad range of skin types and capture conditions. The TCET module eliminates latent images during capture and offers ingress protection from dust and moisture penetration to IP65.
The module supports WSQ and JPEG2000 compression with the appropriate Software Development Kit (SDK).
The TouchChip TCET module includes broad software support from leading algorithm providers, ISV’s and system integrators. Whether you are an OEM or system integrator, HID’s biometric identity verification solutions provide a natural extension to your applications.
- Steelcoat®: Highest-durability or GoldCoat: FIPS 201 PIV certified
- Low power consumption
- Compact size
- IP65-rated top surface sealed against dust and liquid
- OS: Windows® 7, 8 and 10, Win CE, Linux®, Android™ and embedded systems (with or without OS)
- 12-pin flex: USB, SPI, UART @ 3.3v
- 5-solder pads for USB only @ 5v
- 12.8 x 18.0 mm (256 x 360 pixels)
- 508 dpi, 8-bit grayscale
Sensor Coating Options
- GoldCoat (TCETC1): FIPS 201 PIV certified
- SteelCoat (TCETD1): Highest-durability oxide coating
Package Size: 23 mm x 35 mm x 4.1 mm
- TCS1 FIPS 201 3.3v USB/SPI/UART Silver Bezel – TCETC1FF022
- TCS1 FIPS 201 5v USB only Silver Bezel – TCETC1FG022
- TCS1 SteelCoat 3.3v USB/SPI/UART Silver Bezel – TCETD1FF022
- TCS1 SteelCoat 5v USB only Silver Bezel – TCETD1FG022
- TCS1 FIPS 201 3.3v USB/SPI/UART Black Bezel – TCETC1PF022
- TCS1 FIPS 201 3.3v USB/SPI/UART Black Bezel with machine readable label – TCETC1PF023
- TCS1 FIPS 201 5v USB only Black Bezel – TCETC1PG022