Capacitive silicon USB fingerprint reader with enhanced usability and durability
The EikonTouch TC510 USB capacitive silicon fingerprint reader features enhanced usability and durability that is ideally suited for high traffic environments such as point-of-sale and multi-user applications. The new compact design has improved finger guide ergonomics for ease of use offering LED feedback above the finger placement area for intuitive fingerprint enrollment, capture and verification.
The patented technology captures high-quality images for a wide range of fingerprints and provides liveness detection for quick and reliable biometric authentication. Our biometric identity verification solution provides enterprise customers and system integrators with a natural extension to security infrastructure, perfect for desktop PC security, mobile PC security, access control and other custom applications. For high-traffic applications, the Steelcoat® protective coating provides exceptional durability.
- Steelcoat provides added durability for high-traffic applications
- On-board processing for template generation, template matching and template storage
- Encrypted USB communication
- PAD (Presentation Attack Detection)
Designed for use with the DigitalPersona® Software Developer Kit (SDK) that provides flexible APIs to enable fast integration of the EikonTouch TC510 into a broad range of applications.
- Image Resolution: 508 DPI
- Scanned Finger Area (mm): 12.8 x 18
- Protective Coating rated to withstand over 4 million touches
- Form Factor: Identical form factor as the 4500 optical fingerprint reader and includes a weighted base for added stability
- USB Cable: Available in USB-A, USB Micro-B and USB-C connectors in cable lengths of 20 CM or 182 cm
- Interface: USB 2.0 full speed
- USB Data Encryption: AES-256
- On-Board Data Storage: Up to 100 finger templates
- Ingress Protection: IP 65
- Development Kit Options: DigitalPersona® Biometric SDK supports a variety of thin client and browser plug-in options