The HID DigitalPersona industry-leading multi-factor authentication software offers a new way to provide authentication services to users. Whereas traditional 2FA/MFA solutions are stuck on “what you have/what you know”, DigitalPersona leverages an array of easily deployable authentication methods to access public and corporate network resources. Enterprise users can quickly and easily gain access to their cloud applications, such as Microsoft 365, VPNs, corporate networks, Windows desktops, Citrix applications and more. Consumers can seamlessly confirm their identity and authenticate transactions.
Balancing security and usability, HID DigitalPersona employs one of the widest arrays of authentication factors in the industry. This includes one-time passwords, mobile-based push, smartcards, security keys, risk- and context-based methods, and biometrics, such as fingerprint, face, and behavioral keystroke.
The HID DigitalPersona software:
- Deploy on Windows Active Directory, Azure Active Directory or LDS server
- Allows for app integration using OpenID Connect or WS-Fed protocols
- Has a user-friendly interface for easy self-enrollment of credentials and authentication policy enforcement
- Provides a browser-based SSO Portal for accessing OpenID Connect or WS-Fed enabled apps
- Offers an optional Password Manager feature to randomize and auto-fill passwords in authentication fields
- Supports industry standards FIDO2 authenticators, such as HID Crescendo® C2300 smart card and HID Crescendo keys (USB-A and USB-C) and the YubiKey®
- DigitalPersona ADFS Extension provides a multi-factor authentication method to your ADFS deployment including biometric authentication, such as Face, and Fingerprint
- Is a key element within HID Global’s multi-factor authentication portfolio, also including HID Crescendo, HID WorkforceID Digital Credential Manager and HID WorkforceID™ Authentication
- A multi-channel framework that integrates seamlessly with Temenos Transact Biometrics
The DigitalPersona range of authentication factors includes:
- Know: Windows password, PIN, recovery questions
- Have: OTP, contactless cards (HID iCLASS memory cards, MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k and mini memory cards) and Seos, smart cards (PKCS11 and CSP-compatible), proximity cards (HID 125 kHz), and Bluetooth devices. Tokens. Apple Watch, FIDO2 e.g. HID Crescendo Key and C2300 card
- Are: Fingerprint, Face authentication, Lumidigm® readers
- Do: Keystroke Biometric
- Where: IP address, Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA)
- When: Time frame
DigitalPersona is now part of HID ActivOne, providing the industry’s only complete end-to-end multi-factor credential management solution.